jueves, 25 de junio de 2009

Surveys about "Job"

Questions:

1- which is your challenging when finish your degree?

2- Are you a creative person? why?

3- Have you ever been in well- paid work? when?

4- Do you like your career? why?

5- Acording with your experience... how do you feel when making class?

6- To teach is a very difficult work... are you ready for this hard working?

7- Are you ready for confront young people of now a day? are you brave?

8- Do you like work with a polite people?

9- Is your future job a well- paid or badly- paid?

10- are you a confident, patient or craetive person? why?

2 comentarios:

  1. 1.My idea is live in the south of Chile and work in a school in the south with fewer childrens.
    2.yes, I am creative person but it depend on have to develop my creativity.
    3.no, never.
    4.No I don't like my career, because I don't like work with teenagers because they are crey complecate, but I like so much the english.
    5.When I do my classes I feel god, sometimes I can't control the students but when I tell them to be silence they put me a lot of attention.
    6yes, I am ready to teach and I know that is a difficult work.
    7. I don't know because is very complicate, because the teenagers are complecate and distracted
    8. yes, I like it.
    9. depend where and in which school work, because if I work in a private school earn more money.
    10. I am confident and creatie person but patient no because I am impatient person

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well done.
    well-paid work = well-paid job
    making class = teaching or preparing your class

    ResponderEliminar