miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

Aplication Letter

Dear Coastal Compsites:

I write on my interest in working in their companies as Reception assisstans since I saw the notice issued by you and is seeking high-quality professional and very committed to the company capable of undertaking any kind of direct management with the public.

I am a very qualified for this position because I have over 8 years playing as a receptionist at prestigious companies here in chile and the world including here in chile working in the hotel and resort chain HYATT around the world, I a very fluent English and that the position he plays in many companies is that I have a very good management of the English and French as well.
I am a very responsible person, if they want some kind of recommendation only have to contact Mr. Daniel Dolatre general manager of the hotel chain in Latin America.

I look Forward to Receiving your reply coming soon

Yours Fithfully.

Paulina Figueroa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario