miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

Chain Stories...

Alright, ever since I moved into my house, all this stuff has been happening. Me and my friend Daniela was staying at my house one weekend, and it was maybe about 2 or 3 in the morning. I was on the computer, and she was half asleep next to me on the couch. I was about to go to sleep, but I heard like a ball drop behind me. I didn’t know what it was, so I asked Daniela if she heard that. she didn’t answer me with a yes or no, it was more like a hmm. well, after that ,I went to lay down. I was about asleep when I heard my door open in my room. I told Daniela to go in there with me to see what it was. I finally got her up. she walked in the hallway with me, and my door was wide open. I thought that my dog maybe opened it or something, but she was outside. I was REALLY scared. the next day, I told my brother what happened, like he believed me. maybe a week later, I started to see red stuff like a kind of faded red, running from my attic down to my wall. I asked my sister was it was, and she said it looks like blood .I never did really know what it was , but after that, I never seen it again. I kept wondering why all this stuff was happening. I heard a story that an old man and an old lady have died in my house way before I moved in it, but I don’t think I believe that story...

1 comentario:

  1. I heard a cabenet slam and a plate bust,but nothing was there. My dog would just satnd in the hallway door at staring at nothing, I've always questioned that. my frien daniela went to use the bathroom one day and she felt a cold breeze go by her, she came in the kitchen with me and told me. we just done playing the ouija board though so I don`t know but we couldn`t really get anything out of it only like a yes, there's a ghost. and if it was a boy or girl, it was a boy and he was nine, that's what it said......

    ResponderEliminar