jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Mid- term writing task.

part1:

Dear Helen Ryan:
I'm felt very happy when I recived your letter with notice because I never think that I won this competititon,I don't believe I think that is a dream because I like to met USA because is the most beautiful place, I always saw the television their beaches, etc deferents places and I love it.

I would like to travel in July because in this month in USA is summer and I woul like to visit different beaches and I think the people in the camp in California are very nice and fanny.

In your letter said that I choose one activity and I prefer to do pothography because my friends and my family believe me. and when I will be old woman my grandson see the pothography and remember when her grandmother visit USA.

Yes, I have one question, for the travel I can go with one person?, your answer is yes , I'm feel very bery happy because I invite my sister because she study english and this trip help her very much for practice her english and I learn english to because I think english is beutiful laguage but very difficult learn, and the answer is no, don't worry will be the second time.

Your Sincerely

Paulina Figueroa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario