jueves, 22 de octubre de 2009

Informal letter.

Dear Andrea:

writing to tell you that attended last weekend a very special celebration in my country that are national holidays with my family went to a "Fonda" which takes place in a very characteristic of my country chile that is "CENTER Estación Mapocho "had a great time there we ate a lot of typical food of chile, such as empanadas, anticuchos, beer and of course we dance" Cueca "the typical dance of Chile.

I love these events as we celebrate the Independence of my beloved country Chile and the people in those three days of celebration goes very happy because all the places in Chile marks the 18 SEPTIEMRE.
I would love you to be here once when celebrating the holiday so important for my country Chile as they are very funny and so you can learn all the most typical starting chili and finished her dance for their meals and game features.

Andrea dear good hopefully we can see
soon.

bye

Paulina Figueroa.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario