jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Part 2

Number 6:

Dear Alvaro:

Last month with my parents I visited the Canelo beach and when arrived in this place I remember a lot of things , when we went to the vacations in this place with all our family my fathers , your fathers my sisiters and your brothers our grandmother and grandfather you remember? so last month when I arrived the same house when we went to the vacation ten or twelve years ago but the place have a lot of changes for example you remember when we walked to the beach every days for dust way?, well now this way is pavement . and the beach is a exclusive because the people to visit this beach have money .
when I went to the beach I would like to come back a child when we played tennis and football and you learn me to shoot the ballon, I would like to come back to Chile and together visit this place because is beautiful and we have a lot of reminder when we were a child.
I hope to visit CHILE and one day go to the beach and together remind the beatiful things because I feel veru happy .


Bye see you ...

Paulina.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario